Thursday, October 14, 2010

so, here we are....

Well, I never thought this would be my thing, but here I am. If you want a preview, this will probably be an outlet for a lot of sexual frustration and leftover teenage angst. Someone told me I should just keep a journal instead of a blog, because I don't really care if anyone reads this. Oh well. I'm going completly anonymous, because I'll probably mention some people and stories that shouldn't be spoken of. I browsed some random blogs before I started mine, just to get a gist of the whole thing. People really dedicate a piece of the internet just to their kid. One kid. What the fuck is wrong with this picture? I'm pretty sure most people see me (the drinking, smoking, whoring, foul-mouthed, cynica,l all-around asshole)  as the decline of western civilization. I say nay nay. People who write blogs about little Timmy's first day of school are the ones to be blamed. I work 40 hours a week, and fuck off for the other 128. I don't have time to blog about the shit Timmy took during recess and Timmy's slightly awkward homosexual tendencies. I dunno, maybe I'm just old fashioned. This whole process is pretty fucking ridiculous to say the least, like anyone out there really cares what I have to say. Oh well, maybe I'm good at it. I could get a job Tweeting professional for some fortune 500 company. You never know, shit like that really happens. Oh well. I feel like i really got my point across and got a lot of stuff off my chest. Getting my feelings out like this might help me with my long list of insecurities. hey wait...........NOT! haha gotcha. see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment